Wednesday 4 May 2016

Etude House Berry Delicious Cream Blusher #3 Grapefruit Strawberry Review

Hello everyone :)

  I have today a limited edition blush from the Etude House Berry Delicious line. I know this came out awhile ago but shipping to Canada takes awhile and a lot of websites still carry products from this line. I have the blush in the third shade which is called Grapefruit Strawberry. There are two other shades for this product which are #1 Ripe Strawberry and #2 Full of Cream. I bought mine for $8.25 USD on Beautynet Korea.



   The blush isn't so much a "cream blush" as described but more of a really soft and thick powder that does have a bit of a creamy feel to it. The blush comes in a cute compact the same colour as the powder. When you first open the product there is a plastic film between the blush and the puff which has little pictures of strawberries on it. There is no mirror in the compact but there is a puff similar to an air puff which you use to apply the product. The puff is very rubbery and unique in texture, it picks up the product really well. The blush also smells like strawberries which I really like, it also can't be smelled when it's on the face. It isn't a sickly sweet scent either, it is almost a tiny bit tart.





  I picked up the shade Grapefruit Strawberry because it is the most subtle of all the shades. This one is pretty sheer so this shade won't really show up on darker skin tones. I like this for me though because a lot of blushes can look too intense for my skin tone. In the photos it looks more orange but in person it is more on the coral side. I love it, it gives a really nice and natural flush which is really hard to overdo because it is so sheer. If you have darker skin the first and second shades are supposed to be much more pigmented.

Swatch of product on my arm
  This product does not irritate my skin at all. You also do not need much product because the product is so condensed (it honestly is hard to describe the consistency of this). It does not feel heavy on the skin though, it feels like you aren't wearing anything. Since it is a sort of hybrid between a powder and a cream I recommend using the puff instead of a brush because it picks up the colour very naturally. If you want to build up the colour a little more then you could use a brush to apply it.

Me wearing the blush
  Overall I recommend this product, it looks natural and smells great and has cute packaging. It is limited edition though so if you want it then you should get it while it's still in stock. :) Have you tried anything from this line? If you have let me know! I bought two of the Colour in Liquid Lips from this line as well and I will review those later.

        What I liked: - Looks natural
                              - Smells like strawberries
                              - Not much product is needed
                              - Cute packaging

What I didn't like: - Limited edition
                              - Not really a true cream blush
                             - This shade won't show up on darker skin

Rating: 4/5

This review was unsponsored and the product was bought with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment